Hvac technician resume examples
Mobile Number: 212-925-55555
Telephone Number: 212-123-45678.
I have a strong desire to work with a winning company where I can exercise my hvac technician skills and knowledge that would help to drive the company towards excellence..
- Exceptional ability to setting up process for HVAC systems or repair and maintenance of systems that are previously in position.
- Superb skills for troubleshooting and repair of HAVC System
- Ability to follow local regulations in installing HVAC system
- Expertise in reading blueprints relevant to the installation process of HVAC System
- Able to install HVAC system by making sure the installation is conducted in compliance with local regulations.
- Observes precautionary measures in dealing with the hazards of the work.
XXX Inc. , NY, October 2003-Present
- Pressure boilers. Walk in coolers and freezer maintenance.
- Sells new installations, replacements and service contracts to clients.
- Meets with contractors and homeowners to give recommendations, estimates and procedures for installations.
- Communicates with supply houses to obtain prices and equipment needed for pricing jobs.
- Installs central heating and air conditioning systems for residential homes and commercial buildings.
- Supervises jobs and workers to make sure jobs are complete and satisfactory to company standards.
- Maintains and services customers’ air conditioning equipment..
XXX Inc., California, July 1999-September 2003
- Helped run projects by delegating responsibilities.
- Repaired Home Appliances.
- Installed and maintained HVAC Systems.
- I am also working in close hand to North Sea Ventilations refrigeration engineer during the pre-commissioning charging of refrigerant gas within the DX Chiller package through to the initial run and final commissioning of the Chiller unit.
- My role here is to liaise with the local HVAC installation team to go through any punch list items and to oversee that the installation of the HVAC systems are completed as stated in the design and to the current ASHRAE codes of practice..
- California Institute of Technology, Bachelor of Electrical Engineering; June 1999