Hotel front desk resume sample
Mobile Number: 212-925-0005
Telephone Number: 212-123-45678.
I am seeking a position of a hotel front desk which will contribute to my professional growth in this field and which will allow me to contribute substantially to the growth of the hotel with which I am associated..
- More than 5 years experience.
- Have good experience as hotel front desk clerk.
- Uncommon ability to maintain a professional manner under stress.
- Remarkable ability to answer questions concerning the Hotel and the Island where it is located.
- Strong computer experience with a working knowledge of MS/Word, MS/Excel,Microsoft Access, SQL.
- Profound ability to work closely and cooperatively with fellow employees and guest.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and Great telephone skills.
- Immense ability to handle financial transactions.
- Capable to supervise that all duties of staff are perform as per assignment or not..
XXX Hotel Inc., NY, October 2004-Present
Hotel Front Desk Clerk
- Checked out the in and out time of all customers timely and well-mannered.
- Available at all times to deal with guest complaints and problems.
- Notify Management immediately of any guest, employee, or cash concerns without delay.
- Supervise property staff as needed.
- Ensure compliance of safety and security standards.
- Report to Market Manager in General Manager's absence.
- Leave all desk and office areas in a clean and neat manner..
XXX Hotel Inc., California, July 1999-September 2004
Hotel Data Entry Clerk
- Kept track of received data and source documents.
- Prepared and sorted source documents, and identified and interpreted data to be entered.
- Contacted originators of source documents to resolve questions, inconsistencies, or missing data.
- Entered alphabetic, numeric, or symbolic data from source documents into computer following format displayed on screen, and entered necessary codes.
- Made necessary corrections to information entered.
- Compiled, sorted, and verified accuracy of data to be entered.
- Kept record of work completed.
- Reviewed error reports and entered corrections into computer.
- Transmitted entered information into database.
- Filed or routed source documents after entry.
- Provided routine office support such as making copies, faxing, answering phones, prepared correspondence for mailing, and delivering and picking up correspondence..
- University of Notre Dame, Associate Degree in Hotel and Tourism; June 1999