Clinical pharmacist resume templates
Mobile Number: 212-925-2225
Telephone Number: 212-123-45678.
A highly motivated clinical pharmacist with practical knowledge of performing medical tests, case studies and aware of existing clinical instruments, seeking to join a renowned clinical institution to value my abilities and learn about possible measures..
- Good research and communication skills
- Advance knowledge of medical terminologies and concepts
- Familiar with numbers with excellent analytical skills
- Knowledge of planning effective drug therapy
- Good organizational and problem solving skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of word processing, Excel, database searching and the Internet
- Proficient in conducting drug regimen reviews and therapeutic interventions.
XXX Hospital, NY, October 2003-Present
- To provide a Clinical Pharmacy service to designated wards under supervision, assessing the suitability of prescribed medicines. Provide pharmaceutical advice as appropriate to healthcare professionals and patients with the aim of promoting the safe, economic and effective use of medicines.
- To identify & monitor prescriptions that might present risks to patients and to resolve relevant issues before dispensing.
- To participate in the Medicines Information Service, under the supervision of a Senior Principal Pharmacist, providing timely, evaluated, independent advice.
- To liaise as appropriate with other Healthcare professionals within Primary care to improve communication across the interface to ensure continuity of care.
- Designed and implemented an audit of surgical wards focused on restarting of drug therapy after elective surgeries..
XXX Hospital, California, July 1998-September 2003
- Provides adequate, accurate and timely drug dosage under the supervision of pharmacist
- Prepares prescriptions for patients under the guidance of health care professional
- Provides suggestions on therapeutic therapies like oncology, intravenous nutrition, psychiatric pharmacy and nuclear pharmacy
- Conducts various research on prevention and treatment of diseases
- Assists pharmacist technician's regarding filling of prescriptions, counseling patients and contacting health care
- Maintains pharmacy products as well as checks the expiry dates of the same
- Records patients' drug therapies in computers and monitors negative drug interactions if any
- Prepares medications under the instructions of the pharmacist
- Reads physicians orders and delivers medications as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy from Washington Clinical Learning in the year 1998